- (In)appropriation: Dirty Movies and Second Hand Poetics, by André Habib
- Revisiting the Degraded/Degrading Image: Subversive Decay, Parrellel Legacies, and Re-Eroticization of the Pornographic Archive in The Colour of Love by Peggy Ahwesh, by Alice Michaud-Lapointe
- To Strip and to Tease: Archives and Concealment in Found Footage Pornography, by Annaelle Winand and Eric Falardeau
- Hidden in Plain Sight: Castle compilations and nudie films as lost intertexts for Bruce Conner's A MOVIE and MARILYN TIMES FIVE, by Louis Pelletier
- Interview with Peggy Ahwesh, by Alice Michaud-Lapointe
- Interview with Alexei Dmitriev, by Andre Habib
- Interview with Yves-Marie Mahe, by Andre Habib
- Indictment and Possibility in Ken Jacob's A Star Spangeled to Death, by Zachariah Anderson
- Aesthetic Voilence and the Anarchival Turn: On the Infinite Visions of History, by Kamila Kuc
- There's a Crack in the World of Appearances: Thom Andersen's Slow Writing, by Matthew Levine
As well as a selection of book reviews, more essays, and a collages by John Stezaker, María Cañas, Guy Maddin, Mimmo Rotella, Matthieu Bourel, Douglas Gordon, Mariana Freijomil and Eli Craven.
Published by Found Footage Magazine
Please note: Local pick-up of orders is available from
The Library Project at 4 Temple Bar Street, Dublin 2.