No Products in the Cart
Point.51 is an independent print magazine of long-form journalism and documentary photography exploring essential contemporary issues in Europe – one at a time.
Issue 2: Britain
Issue 2 focuses on Britain at a time of unprecedented global attention, featuring ;
- In London, a meeting with the changemakers at the front of the new wave of climate activism as the future of the planet competes with Brexit for attention.
- A journey to Scotland to meet the man who stole a symbolic stone from Westminster Abbey in 1950 and brought it back home in the name of Scottish nationalism, sparking a nationwide manhunt.
- Visiting Port Talbot in Waled, one of Britain's last surviving steel towns, to meet the people determined to see the town reinvent itself.
- Across the Irish sea, a visit to Dublin and Belfast - and the towns in between- to talk to people worried about the return of the ''hard boarder''.
- Travelling to the exact locations of some of the most important vents in Britain's modern history to see them as they are today.
- An insight into meeting British immigrants in Bulgaria, who have made one of the EU's poorest member states their home.
- A trip to Albania, a country hoping to join the EU as Britain prepares to leave, challenging the idea that geography alone can make one European.
Published by Point.51
165 x 240 mm.
Please note: Local pick-up of orders is available from
The Library Project at 4 Temple Bar Street, Dublin 2.